We have access to the best lockdown software and hardware solutions from every major security and surveillance manufacturer. As door safety & security specialists, we have engineered, installed, repaired and programmed more than 30,000 doors in commercial and public facilities. We understand the needs of education life safety and security decision makers:
- Our HCESC Contract #185 and NJ State Contract for locking hardware and services guarantee you the best choice and value
- We mobilize immediately, there is no need to conduct competitive bids. Dispatch a PO and avoid downtime and start upgrading your security now
- Our NJ locksmith license, manufacturer warranties, and background checked, trained and certified technician team guarantee peace of mind
- We are on call if you need us to discuss details with your stakeholders – board of education members, superintendent, staff or faculty, etc – and can include training and maintenance to keep your plan up-to-date.
Hogan Security Group was founded in 1982 by Dan Hogan Senior, who started out with one van, a tool bag, a NJ locksmith license and a commitment to serving his clients needs. Dan started out doing residential work in Mercer County and quickly discovered something that remains true to this day: there is a dire shortage of trusted, qualified locksmiths and trained access control technicians in NJ and the surrounding states. Over the next 36 years, Dan would grow his team and his business to cover the Tri-state area, switch his focus to commercial work, and expand his client base to include clients across multiple business and public sectors. The one thing that has NOT changed is how Hogan Security Group does business. Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service that enhances the occupant experience and secures the facility through our work as door safety and security specialists. In 2017, Angela Leaney arrived as the company's first CEO and the majority owner of the business. Hogan Security Group is a NJ State Certified Minority-Women Owned Business
the way we do business
We believe in transparency in business:
We supply detailed cost breakdowns upfront and we do not stop until our agreed scope of work is complete to your satisfaction. We recommend only necessary work and the best solution for each project. We customize solutions to your budget
- We want to do such a good job that you will want to work with us again and refer us to trusted colleagues and contacts
- We charge a fair price for the work that we do and the materials that we furnish that solve your life safety and security problems.
- We are proud of our work. Our team is respectful, professional, efficient, and expert in our field to enable us to work with our clients and solve their problems
- We are a growing business. We expect to be paid in an appropriately timely manner. We provide paid training and benefits for our team. Our team represents diversity at every level of the company and when we post a role, we consciously interview diversely